Monday, July 11, 2011

5 Summer Must-haves!

We are right smack in the middle of Summer, and it's the best time to add a some color to your day-to-day beauty routine! 
Here are 5 products that have been my favorites so far this season . . .

Waterproof Eyeliner

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner from Stila.  I have it in this sparkly blue color called Blue Ribbon, and also in bronze and black.  If you are looking for a great vibrant, waterproof, creamy liner- then look no further.  There are about 8 colors to choose from, and I can't wait to get more. Smudge it, or take an angled brush and wing it out for an awesome cat-eye.  Once it sets, it's there all day long! 


Gold Metallic Cream Shadow
This cream eyeshadow is easy to apply with your fingertips, and once it sets, you've got a gorgeous glowing eye that will last all day.  This color by Benefit is called Birthday Suit, and I wear it all the time.  It adds that metallic pop that i love.  


Peachy-pink Cheeks

I recently shared this product at a favorite things party, so I thought I should share it here too!  This duo is by ELF, called "blushed/bronzed".  It is an almost identical match to the ever-so-popular NARS duo, Orgasm/Laguna, however the ELF is only $3.00!  It's a peachy pink color, with a golden shimmer.  A great summer color that really pops your cheek.  The bronzer is also a nice hue and a lot of pigment.  It's an awesome find, go get it at Target or www.eyeslipsface.com.


Coral Pink Lips


This time of year, you will see all the makeup companies come out with some fresh new colors for spring and summer. I love the bright pinks and oranges, and although Orange is the worst color for me, I tend to find pinks and corals that work just as great.  One new color I love this season is from MAC Sheen Supreme line called Ultra Darling.  Also Full Speed is pretty awesome too!  They are great lipsticks that have color, but go on sheer and glossy.  


Teal Nail Color
Brighten up your Mani/Pedi's with a fun and vibrant Blue-green.  It's the hottest shade right now!  Try this one  Sally Hansen Complete-Salon-Manicure in Fairytale.  Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment