Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Makeup Review ~ M.A.C Pro Longwear Lip

Women, especially Brides, are always on the search for longer wearing lip products.  As a makeup artist, I love finding products that are 1- lasting, 2- great colors, and 3- affordable.  When I find these products I will go back again and again to get them, they are my go-to's.  
This line from MAC called STYLEDRIVEN has been fantastic.  Especially the Lipliners, Lip Glass, and LipStick.  There is a great range of colors, they really do last hours.  MAC says 8 hours or more, I feel like anything that last 4 hours is a keeper.  
I have used these on many brides and the results have been beautiful!

When I first tried this lipliner, I felt it was creamy and blendable, and seriously stays on!
*Favorite shade- "Nice N' Spicy"  Very comparable to the ever so popular "Spice", but lasts longer!

(more colors available)

The Lip Glass is fantastic! Great rich shades that aren't too sheer.  I like to pair them with the lipliner for an even more lasting effect.
* Favorite shade- Ready or Not- a shimmery coral beige,  pair it with Nice n' Spicy liner!  I also like Infinitely Likeable- a light pink/beige

(more colors available)

These lipsticks are super rich and long lasting!  So fantastic for a Bride or Bridesmaid who doesn't want to fuss with reapplying!  
*Favorites- Dress it up- soft light pink
Extended Play- dark deep red

XO ~L

No comments:

Post a Comment