We know that Brides are always wanting to look their very best, and these makeup tips will help anyone understand the important little details makeup can make on the wedding day.
1. More Makeup is better for Photos- Have you ever seen a picture of yourself and thought . ."I swear I was wearing makeup!?" Photography tends to wash out faces! Make sure that you take your makeup a step further than you normally do on the wedding day. You'll be glad you did!
2. Foundation Primer is a must- Weddings can go all day and into the night. Make sure that your complexion stays by wearing a Primer underneath your foundation. Primers not only help your makeup stay in place, but your foundation goes on smoother for a better finish.
3. Concealer after Foundation- After foundation is applied, take a step back and see what else needs a little extra coverage. That's where concealer does it's magic. Also, beware that undereye concealer can sometimes be a different shade that face concealer. If you have dark circles, go for a peach/beige concealer to combat the blue/purple under the eyes. If you have a blemish, try to match your foundation so you don't have a white spot.
4. Oil Blotting Sheets- These little lifesavers are a Bride's best friend. They are perfect for absorbing extra oil and shine without messing up your makeup. They also don't deposit color, which is nice when you need any extra coverage. You can use these as often as needed throughout the day!
5. Eye Shadow Primer! - To avoid getting that crease in your eyeshadow halfway through the day, an eyeshadow primer is the ticket! Not only does it help the eyeshadow stay in place, it controls the oil on the lid. Blend it from the lash line and up the brows.
6. Waterproof Gel Eyeliner- Regular pencil eyeliner has the ability to fade, smudge, or get greasy from the wax in it. Try getting a gel eyeliner and apply with a fine brush. These eyeliners, usually in a pot, are waterproof and will stay a dark rich color all day!
7. Fill in Your Eyebrows- Even if you NEVER fill in your brows, this is the very best day to do it! Filling in your eyebrows will give them a better shape, frame your eyes and face, and make you look better in pictures! Pick a color that is a shade or two lighter than your actual eyebrows, and then fill in between the hairs to shape them or make them fuller. A pencil is good for thinner brows, powder with an angled brush is best for fuller brows.
8. Lashes!! - This is a great opportunity to wear fake eyelashes! Whether it's a strip or individuals, you can get a more dramatic look with those added lashes. It will make your eyes stand out and look really beautiful. Don't forget to curl your real lashes so that they blend well!
9. Pack on the Blush- You will look radiant, glowing, and feminine with a gorgeous pink cheek. Don't be afraid to wear more than you normally do! Smile in the mirror, and start with applying your blush at the apples of the cheeks and blend out from there!
10. Lip Liner will make a difference- When choosing your lip color for the day, find a lip liner shade you like and fill in almost your entire lips. This will hold on your lipstick or lipgloss three times longer! And it will keep your lips shaped for longer too. Look for the lipliners that are "long wear" or "stay in place", as these are meant to hold for hours! Perfect for your Wedding day!